Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Counting my blessings


The past year has been an interesting one to say the least. The bad is usually more engrossing than the good, but there has been so much good bursting from my cornucopia (hehe...lame) that I thought I'd make a list.




What I'm Thankful For:

  • When my dastardly puppy nestles his head underneath my chin when he sleeps.

  • Big Daddy and his highly inappropriate text messages that always make me laugh out loud no matter where I am.

  • Every pair of Ed Hardy shoes that I own. I know I'm a sell out, but they are so comfy.

  • My Gramps being at home again.

  • My cousin Emily for helping put things into perspective for me.

  • Feeling peaceful after leaving mom's house.

  • My brother being home from Canada.

  • Maverick and Rebel turning out to be the best dogs ever.

  • Spending time on my dad's ranch.

  • Songs that I can listen to 100 times and not get sick of. (Aerosmith's Dream On)

  • The first cup of coffee in the morning.

  • Chanel and Dior beauty products.

  • Still being able to fit into my jeans from high school.

  • Joining the rest of our dog pack with Seany at Minooka.

  • Looking through pictures of all the amazing places I've traveled.

  • Talking to Aunt D. She always makes me laugh, think and prioritize!

  • Grams being sassy.

  • Clean 1200tc Egyptian cotton sheets.

  • When the weather is just right (no rain or snow, chilly) so I can wear my white goat boots.

  • Being blonde again!

  • Mr. Merlot

  • Mario Party, real estate tycoon board....awesome.

  • Packing for the next trip.

  • Being up-north with just my dogs.

  • Mom making faces in church and letting me snuggle against her shoulder like I used to when I was little. I wish she'd still let Jake and I lay down in the pew and take naps.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Count your blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Pssh. I'm not thankful for you either RACHEL!

    ReplyDelete