Friday, June 26, 2009

My Bucket List

Everyone needs goals, right? I typically live 5 years in the future, completely managing to ignore what's going on at the present time, but staying true to form I've created my Bucket List:

1. Survive an African safari without contracting a flesh eating disease and/or being enslaved by natives.

2. Discover a way to maintain my tan for longer than 2 days.

3. Own a European villa

4. Learn to play the guitar...not just Gwiitar Hero

5. Finish reading Tocqueville's "Democracy in America"

6. Speak fluent Spanish

7. See a Packer Superbowl

8. Travel to Europe by myself

9. Climb a novice level mountain - we're not talking Everest, let's not be ridiculous

10. Write and subsequently get a book published

1 comment:

  1. 1. I willd do Africa with you
    2. Your not a Cheema
    3. Europes smelly
    4. Guitar's emo
    5. What?
    6. English is better
    7. Rather see the Bills in the big BOWL
    8. Didn't you travel abroad?
    9. Bald Bluff right outside of Palmyra. Try not to get winded
    10. Call it "At least I'm not Jewish" and write about your life.

    ReplyDelete