Saturday, June 27, 2009

Alabama: The Boob Sweat State

Well, I'm off to Alabama today to visit my dear ol' dad. Not exactly getting an early start as I've spent most of the afternoon searching for the perfect road trip songs. Have been haphazardly packing for a few days now and am pretty sure I have not included anything that remotely matches. However, this shouldn't be a problem as I foresee myself living in the pool trying not to combust in the sweltering heat. I'm thankful my AC has decided to take a vacation this summer, as I now feel fully prepared for the onslaught of UV rays and impending boob sweat. Will be back the 3rd as I plan to take Summerfest by storm and actually have plans for the Fourth of July that don't include mind numbing parades or foreigners.

Should have some good stories when I return, assuming a renegade band of hillbillies do not capture me for breeding.

Yankee...out

No comments:

Post a Comment